On Thursday Jeff met up with me for our ultrasound. Our family has been so excited to find out if this new little person is a boy or girl. In fact right before I left Alex said, "Please Heavenly Father, if it's a girl, change it to a boy, quick!"
Well, his sweet prayer must have been heard, because a boy it is! This ultrasound was especially fun because when I felt the little guy moving inside of me, I could see on the screen that I was feeling his little feet kicking. It really made it feel wonderfully real!
Even though our baby is only about 8 inches from head to foot, it was so amazing to see all the perfectly-formed parts of his body: tiny heart chambers pumping blood, all the little vertebrae and his sweet little hand up by his cheek.
Here are the ultrasound pics!
Looking at you with his hand on his cheek
His footprint
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago






3 comments:
Congrats! What a wonderful family you are building. Can't wait to hear more updates!!!
I love what Alex said.
We must listen carefully when Alex speaks! :D
Post a Comment