Saturday, August 4, 2012

Alex's Preschool Graduation

These cute little people have become good pals during this year of preschool together! Pictured here are Holly, McKenna, Alex, Cayson and Jacob.

I really enjoyed teaching them for the few weeks that were mine! Here are all the mothers/teachers that have become some of my good friends, Jen (Cayson), Maryle (Holly), me, Karalee (Jacob) and Pam (McKenna). I should have had them stand in the same order as their children! :) Thanks for all your hard work teaching this year ladies!

For the kids' preschool graduation ceremony we had the kids talk about some of the things they had done and learned about during the year, then they sang a few songs they learned, and then they came up individually to receive their graduation caps and diplomas.
 They had Sebastian's rapt attention. I can't believe these little people grow up so fast!
After our ceremony we had our celebratory BBQ dinner followed by the cutest cupcakes ever that Maryle made!
I am so proud of my little Alex! He not only worked hard at preschool all year, but also on a reading program with me. He is a good little reader now! The state of Michigan has just made all Kindergarten classes full-day, so there will be no more half-day programs this Fall. I am really sad about this because I don't think he needs all of that time in school yet, and, of course, I am just going to miss having this handsome little son of mine around during the day.

2 comments:

Granny D Fifield said...

Alex will really miss his preschool. What an excellent program. Great recording.
He is so very handsome!!!

Carina said...

So cute!! What a cutie pie! I am always impressed by all that you do. I feel like I can barely keep up with my 3 kids, yet you go above and beyond. How neat to be a part of that joy school! Darling cupcakes!!!