Monday, August 6, 2012

It's about time...

that I share our news on the blog!

January 12, 2013

10 days till our ultrasound! 
What's your guess: girl or boy?
With 3 girls and 3 boys in the family, this will be a very important tie-breaker!

I just started feeling the little munchkin moving around in there last Wednesday, and all of a sudden it felt much more real.

6 comments:

Joseph and Kamber said...

My oh my, you're passing me by. Congratulations!!!!

Annie said...

Congratulations! What a cute announcement, too.

Kimberly said...

You guys are amazing! Congratulations!!! I hope you are feeling well, Sarah!

Granny D Fifield said...

So clever, my daughter

Ceperich Family said...

Congradulations to your whole family !!!! I am sure they are ALL excited .

Kristi said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I am amazed at what wonderful parents you are when I feel overwhelmed at times with just 3. You are awesome!