One day we headed up to a county park along the coast of Lake Huron. We all love relaxing days at the beach!
Sebastian's spiky sunblock hair!
Jeff helped the kids build an awesome sandcastle,
while Sebastian chilled out with me in the shade and took a nap.

I love holding my sleeping baby--especially on a gorgeous sunny day at the beach with the sounds of waves and seagulls all around us!
During our week of fun we also went to Greenfield Village, swam at the pool,
swam at another lake,
and when that wasn't enough time in the water, the kids swam some more in the kiddie pool.

They also decided to have sibling slumber parties together.
And, of course, we ate lots of good food! Fruit pizza is one of our summer favorites.


3 comments:
Boy do I love catch up days!!!
What a beautiful fun family!!! Didn't I do well? :) :) :) They are mine!
Ahhh.... sounds HEAVENLY! Summer has come to a close all too quickly and we are all wishing for another few weeks of unscheduled family time. So glad you guys got to do so much. The beach is such a fabulous place for families to play. Hopefully someday we'll be doing it together... :)
Love stay-cations! I don't think you can go wrong at the beach. Super fun!
Post a Comment