Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kid Summer Olympics

Our new community holds an annual Summer Olympics event for kids. Emma was at a sleepover, but the rest of our munchkins wanted to go, and they did really well! The events were basketball freethrow, discus(frisbee) and baseball throw, running and standing long jump, an obstacle run, a sprint and hurdles. The kids tried all the events and had lots of sweaty fun!

Check out Isabelle's form when she shot this free-throw! You'd think she had some training! I told her she was a natural. I think she would have been more convinced if the ball had gone in. :)I thought these hurdles were the cutest!
They all got participant ribbons, Tristan got 2nd place in the basketball freethrow, and Isabelle took first for the sprint and hurdle races!

1 comment:

Granny D Fifield said...

Way to go munchkins!!! What a fun activity.