Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Father's Day

You can never do enough to honor your husband on Father's Day when he's seriously the best father in the world! But we tried to spoil him the best we could. The kids each prepared a little homemade gift for him and I got him a watch and a Blue-Ray/DVD player.

The best part for him though was probably getting to sleep in and wake up to bacon & eggs, chocolate milk, toasted English muffins with strawberry jam, and fresh peaches. I loved watching the children present him with their gifts of love!I am so grateful to have him and grateful that he is the father of my children.

2 comments:

Granny D Fifield said...

And Granny D is more that happy he is your husband and their father!!!

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

You have such a beautiful blog. I'm so happy I stumbled upon it.
www.rebeccabany.com