Monday, August 8, 2011

Outside Play--rain or shine

We were playing outside when it started to rain. The kids started to run indoors and were surprised when we insisted they could keep playing in the rain.It didn't take them long to get the hang of it!
Sebastian had fun watching from the garage.We've had plenty of hot, sunny days this summer, so when we're not at the beach or pool, the kids fill up this little kiddie pool and manage to have a blast. It always surprises me how little they need to have the time of their lives.

4 comments:

Carina said...

Haha! I love it! Those are the times that they will remember when they are grown. There is nothing like playing in the rain!

photomom said...

I love how much we do as families that is similar... just Sunday we played in the rain and I was just about to post pics! I love that it was yours and Jeff's idea.... you guys are so great! Love to you all. ;)

Granny D Fifield said...

So very true! It takes so little to please little ones. Now if us big ones would learn to find joy in the many small things that are available to us. Even walking in the rain is fun after you are to old to run.

Grandma Call said...

You've had a busy summer. It's fun catching up. Love you all, Gram