Thursday, August 25, 2011

8-month-old Sebastian

My handsome little man all dressed up for church.
Sebastian's mobile! Although he's been cruising along the furniture and walls for weeks, he hadn't figured out crawling till now. A week after he turned 8 months, he started using one knee and one foot to push and scoot along, but within a couple more weeks he figured out how to do it the more traditional way. I have realized that our home is not baby-proof anymore, so I've got to get busy and organize and rework some of the ways we do things around here. If he doesn't have his pacifier in, everything he finds on the floor is immediately popped in his mouth.
His fan club's love and attention remain unabated!
Isabelle loves to help him walk around, and he loves it too.
1st spiffy hairdo for church
My baby is growing up way too fast!

1 comment:

Granny D Fifield said...

I can't wait!!!!!! Fourteen more days! :D