Friday, December 5, 2008

sick

haven't posted lately, too busy coughing and hacking all day and night :)
went to the doc today and got a name for my torments of the last week:
pneumonia

we need to move Christmas to the spring or summer, so I can get everything done and enjoy the season without the illness that comes this time of year.

5 comments:

findingourdaughter said...

Oh No! I'm sorry you are so sick and feeling so awful. Moms aren't allowed to be sick...didn't you hear? LOL
I pray you feel better soon so you can enjoy this Christmas season (ah, and the stress of it too....the good with the bad, right?).
Hugs,
Angie

Amy said...

Ooh Sarah! That's not fun! Sorry to hear you are under the weather. :(

Amy

Ron and Dinia said...

Sarah,

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Feel better soon!

Annie said...

You poor thing. I had pneumonia once, and didn't go to the doctor - until I was so sick I could barely get there. What a nightmare. Once you have the antibiotics, though, you begin to improve. I hope your improvement is speedy!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! Nothing is worse than not being able to rest when you feel so yucky!
Hope you are up and running soon!