Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Visits Our Home!!!

Emma got the idea yesterday to put together her own Santa costume and surprise the little ones when they woke up from their naps. I was quite busy, so she did it all herself. Never did I imagine that I would get such entertainment out of the experience. Several times when she was getting ready, and again later when I showed these videos to Jeff, I was on the floor laughing so hard my stomach hurt with tears streaming down my face.

Emma was counting down the minutes to 3:30, cause that's when I wake up the kids. She was VERY excited...and getting hot in her garb. :) Before I brought Isabelle and Maya downstairs I told them that Santa was here to see them. They hurried downstairs, and it was only about 2 minutes before Isabelle realized it was Emma in a costume. Maya and Tristan still believe Santa was here in our home!


I got Tristan up after the girls and when I told him Santa was here, he was SO totally excited as you will see in the video. As he turned the corner and saw "Santa" it all of a sudden was way too scary. :)

3 comments:

Granny D Fifield said...

Emma, Emma, Emma What a gal!!! I loved it. How on earth did you make such a good costume? Love you lots.

photomom said...

Merry Christmas to the Johns! The videos and pictures are darling. What a family! Hope your day and the rest of the week is wonderful.

Love from all of us!

Ron and Dinia said...

Too cute! Loved the videos! You should send them to Americas funniest videos. How sweet of Emma to come up with such a great idea.