Yesterday was such a fun day, I wanted to write about it, but was too busy playing catch-up.Isabelle and Maya wanted to dress up in some Christmas dresses so they could dance around in them. Tristan wanted one too, so instead I pulled out a couple Christmas vests for him and Alex. They were thrilled! I took a few videos to share too.
To start preschool off I had the kids line up and gave them each a different colored bowl. Then I threw a bag full of Christmas bows into the air and said "Go!" They each had to only get the bows that matched the color bowl they had. They LOVED it, and we probably did it like 8 times. This was especially good for Maya, as she is still having a hard time with colors, but I think is starting to get Red. So, she had the red bowl to remind her what red bows look like, and it seemed to be working. I switched around Isabelle's and Tristan's assignments too. I got the idea from this awesome site: http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/


3 comments:
What a great idea! Your kiddos are so adorable!
Oh what a happy visit these last several posts have been for this homesick grandma. They are such a happy little group. The videos work great.
Your videos are so cute! What cuties. I love Isabelle's serious ballet. Maybe she's channeling some famous Russian dancer through Maya and Tristan!!
Speaking of Tristan, I was at Great Lakes Crossings on Saturday and swore I saw a little boy that looked just like him. I got excited thinking... I could finally meet Sarah!! But I didn't see the rest of you... so I must have been wrong!!!
Post a Comment