Wednesday, December 10, 2008

quick catch-up #2....Playtime

Once they figured out that they could fit in this baby stroller, the fun began!Usually within an hour of getting dressed for the day, Maya and Isabelle have completely changed into dancing attire. :) When it was time to change back into normal clothes for naptime, today, Isabelle told me that the clothes she wore for the first hour of the day were now dirty, and so she wanted to change into another new outfit. I told her we should save the new outfit for tomorrow because their is only so much time to do laundry around here. I know changing clothes is typical for girls, but Emma always despised it, so this is my first introduction to this. Emma still believes it is a monumental task to change her clothes---actually, come to think of it, she must get this from her dad, who feels the exact same way. :)
Alex's favorite toy. This ball is so easy to grab, even he can catch it. When he starts throwing hard toys at everyone, I tell him that if he wants to throw something, find his ball. It usually works too because he LOVES it. The red object he is holding is another favorite that Grandma F gave to Tristan on his birthday. It is a Thomas the Train flashlight with a whistle on one end. All the kids love this! Though use of the whistle has been banned to a room where Mom is not located, I'm afraid. :) This photo also shows Alex's favorite shirt. He loves any article of clothing that has a picture of a ball on it. The one sock missing is also VERY typical. :)
I love this photo because this is Alex's own little spot he likes to go with a stash of toys.
Alex loves his train hat too. He didn't actually wear it to church, but put it on right after we were home.
While I was sick, Jeff took the kids out and they had their first taste of playing in the snow. Emma and Tristan loved it! The rest weren't too sure about it. That is, until they broke out a sled and got rides from Dad and pulled each other around.

1 comment:

Joseph and Kamber said...

It looks like they are getting along quite nicely. They have a playdate everyday.