Monday, December 22, 2008

Visits with Santa

As I mentioned in my last post, the kids got to see Santa at our church Christmas party about a week ago. Emma and Isabelle prepared wish lists in advance and happily presented them while sitting atop his lap. This was big for Isabelle. Last year she was excited to see him, but wouldn't sit on his lap. Maya and Tristan and Alex were game to get in the line, especially with the lure of a candy cane, but once it came down to going near him, they were all terrified! Here are the pics:



1 comment:

ckm said...

Sarah, you have such a beautiful family! I love these photos! I still have yet to visit Santa with Kendall....he has been excited about the whole Santa person but doesn't understand the story (he is only 2!). I wonder if he will change his mind about liking him when he is up close and personal. He has seen him from a distance many times and waves and blows kisses to him.