Thursday, January 5, 2012

11-month-old Sebastian

Sebastian is walking now and every time I see him do it, I am filled with awe and maternal pride. It is such a miracle that this helpless little baby has turned into a little person who can balance and walk around on two little feet. Honestly I get up in the morning actually excited to watch him walk some more. It is so fun! All the kids have been thrilled too. They are his biggest cheerleaders. We all enjoy seeing where he wants to go.This month we went to Greenfield Village and Sebastian went on his first carousel ride.We went to Sandy & Robert's to cook smores, and Maya wanted to be right by Sebastian the whole time. She loves being his big sister!When Grandma & Grandpa John came out to visit, Sebastian ate up all the extra attention!For Halloween he was a cute little pumpkin, which is fitting as I often use that nickname for him.Sebastian was a very patient trick-or-treater! I think he loved watching all the costumed children and sensed their excitement.
He adores Sandy,loves to be silly,and knows that he is loved unconditionally.

2 comments:

Bill and Michelle Curran said...

He is pretty cool, thank you for sharing :)

Granny D Fifield said...

Love the picture of Sebastion next to the window, and all of the rest.:0