My beautiful 3rd grader was extremely excited to go to school! Last year they moved her up to 3rd grade for reading, and her teacher this year is the same one she was working with for that. So, she is very comfortable with that and excited to see all her friends.
Last year Maya and Tristan were able to go to preschool from January through June, so this will be their first full year of preschool. They have the same awesome teacher, but the students are different as they are in the afternoon class now.
Isabelle is attending preschool for the first time this year, also in the afternoon. She started a week later than the others, and she missed all last week because she has come down with a bit of bronchitis. She LOVES it and has been very sad to miss out this last week.
Isabelle has "homework" each week, and one of the assignments was to draw a self-portrait. Here is the final masterpiece:
I love the red bow in her hair. :)


5 comments:
So cute! I love the self portrait! I love beginning of the year pictures!
I have already parent/teacher conferences at the Middle School and expecting to see grades for the term for the HS and MS! I can't believe we have been in school for almost 2 months in another week or so!
Good luck dear ones. You will have to send me some of your work. Isabelle your self portrait is wonderful!
Sarah,
Yes! I love them all. How beautiful your little sweethearts are.
I do have pics of John and Mizu's wedding but it looks like you were already able to get them off their web site. Let me know if you're looking for something specific that you didn't get and I'll get you something more.
Sarah, Your children are beautiful!! I can hardly believe Emma is in 3rd grade already. Time goes by way too fast.
Post a Comment