At any rate, the wedding was to take place on an incredibly beautiful piece of property about 3 hours south of Portland, just a few minutes from the coast. Our hotel was right on the Pacific Ocean, and it was absolutely heavenly. 
I LOVE the ocean!
In the morning it was extremely refreshing to walk along the coast listening to the waves, looking at all the starfish and clams clinging to the rocks, smelling the salt air, and just simply feeling alive!
My mom and I couldn't agree on whether this individual was male or female. What do you think? :)
As we were sitting on a bench overlooking this fisher...., um, ...person, we actually saw a whole pod of whales spouting fairly close to shore. As we continued to look we saw the seals they were after. They were coming even closer to shore to get away from the whales in the shallow water. It was an amazing sight!Now I just need to find a way to go back there soon!


1 comment:
I still think it was a woman. The coast was so beautiful I have a strong desire to go back how about you?
Post a Comment