Whole wheat English muffin, natural peanut butter, banana, raisins and milk.
...and a hard-boiled egg for even more protein.
Remember, it is super easy to make your own peanut butter. We get the big canisters of nuts from Sam's and puree them in a small food processor with a little peanut oil. That way you don't have all the sugar and hydrogenated fats. It tastes better too, more rich in flavor. I like to make it from the honey roasted peanuts, mixed nuts, or even cashews for cashew butter.You can find peanut oil by the other oils in the grocery store. For about 6oz of nuts, add about 3T of oil. Cashews take a couple extra tablespoons of oil. I just eye it and it comes out great every time!



1 comment:
Another good idea. I'm going to try this next time we run out of peanut butter.
Post a Comment