I was just going through some papers from last April and I found one that I had jotted down a funny little conversation with Isabelle.Isabelle: Did Heavenly Father and Jesus make goldfish?
Me: Yes
Isabelle: How did they make them?
Me: I don't know sweetie, maybe when we get to heaven, you can ask them. (always a good answer ;) )
Isabelle: Maybe they just fold it in half and crunch it up and put a little nut in it and squish it down, and that's how they make goldfish.
Not sure where all that came from, but it was certainly more creative than anything I could have come up with.


2 comments:
Cute! Sounds like she is talking about goldfish crackers!
I love the question and the sweetheart asking the question. Isabelle I think He made goldfish for you and I to enjoy. I've no clue how He did it but it will be fun to find out some day.
Post a Comment