Jeff put the kids pics in this little animation, and you would not believe how much the kids have loved it! Everyday they want to watch it over and over again. :) Happy Halloween!
Fantastic!! Grandpa says we are so glad that you are celebrating Halloween appropriately. Grandma thinks they are the best looking goblins she has ever seen. We loved it!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah, Totally love it! I can't wait to show the kids in the morning as they are already in bed tonight. They're going to get a kick out of it, I'm sure.
Thanks for taking an interest in our family! Please leave comments to our posts! We would love to hear from all of you. This blog was started to record our adventures in the adoption world four years ago. Now it has become more of a family blog.
6 comments:
Very Funny.
Fantastic!! Grandpa says we are so glad that you are celebrating Halloween appropriately. Grandma thinks they are the best looking goblins she has ever seen. We loved it!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah,
Totally love it! I can't wait to show the kids in the morning as they are already in bed tonight. They're going to get a kick out of it, I'm sure.
Love from all of us!
too cute!!!
So cute! I love JibJab things, and so do my kids! Lots of laughs with those!
Hey! We came to see the baby dance again, and we stole your jibjab! ;) so fun
Post a Comment