Strolling down Tverskaya StreetWell, maybe last, we'll see. :)
I am at a restaurant once again awaiting our dinner take-out order. This one has wireless though, so I though I would be productive and post a little note.
We woke up to Tristan crying last night at 4:30. The kids had switched sides of the bed! He was disoriented and we just switched them back and they were fine. The best part was that we all slept till 8:45. We decided to try skipping nap altogether today. We met Dinia and Ron for lunch at McDonalds and returned the fan they lent us when we were in the apartment dying of heat. It was great to see them again! Then we took the kids swimming and had fun in the bathtub and then we took off for a walk down Tverskaya street to Red Square. Dinia and Ron met up with us again and we got pictures in front of St. Basils and walked around the park by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. On our walk back, the kids were very tired! Maya talked non-stop (this is actually quite normal for her). :) We stopped at a bookstore and found a book of Pushkin's Russian fairytales in English. Yeah! This was something I had been looking for.
We have our embassy visit with the kids at 2pm tomorrow and then Friday we come home. We are SO ready!
Love to you all!










5 comments:
Oh, I am so excited for you and can't wait how it will be, when you all get home...
Wish you all the best for you 4...
warmest regards from Germany
Andrea
Wow ... I'm so glad to hear that Ron and Dinia met up with you. They are such dolls! And, I'm SO glad you don't need that fan anymore. Trust me, I know what it's like to almost die of heat exhaustion in a city known for it's snow. Best of luck at the Embassy and I'm so excited that you're coming home. Doesn't that just have a great ring to it? Paka! Tamara
We can't wait to see you. Have a safe trip.
I called and talked to Emma, Isabelle and Louise this morning. They are all excited for Friday. Isabelle told me Maya's and Tristan's names.:)
Travel safe.
God's blessings! I am so happy to see the progression and bonding you all are experiencing with the kids. Thanks for sharing your story. I look forward to bringing my own sweetie home from #3 next week.
Paka! Jules
Post a Comment