Court was this morning, and they officially made us the parents of Maya and Tristan! We are so thrilled! We are off to visit them now at the orphanage, so I will fill in all the details in my next post. Just wanted to let you all know!
I am SO thrilled for you! YEA! Best of luck on the rest of your trip. The proud parents of 5. WOW .. that's just AWESOME! Have a great time in Moscow. Paka! Tamara
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you. So how does it feel to have 5? They say after 3 it's all a breeze. You'll have to keep us updated we never did have just 3.
Thanks for taking an interest in our family! Please leave comments to our posts! We would love to hear from all of you. This blog was started to record our adventures in the adoption world four years ago. Now it has become more of a family blog.
7 comments:
I am so glad that your court date when well. I bet you can not wait to get them home.
Joy
Congratulations! We are sooooo happy for you!
Linda, Masha & Max
YEAH!!!! Lots of love. Smiles all around. Mom and Grandma F.
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see photos of your newest little sweethearts!
I am SO thrilled for you! YEA! Best of luck on the rest of your trip. The proud parents of 5. WOW .. that's just AWESOME! Have a great time in Moscow. Paka! Tamara
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you!!!
Jules
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you. So how does it feel to have 5? They say after 3 it's all a breeze. You'll have to keep us updated we never did have just 3.
Safe travels home.
Post a Comment