After a not so fulfilling 3.5 hours of sleep last night, we slept a couple more hours on the flight to Frankfurt and then watched a lot of movies on our 8.5 hour flight over the ocean to Detroit. When we got home my awesome sister-in-law, Melinda, had Alex and Isabelle down for their naps and Emma was about an hour away from coming home from school. So we took a little nap and woke up to 3 happy little munchkins climbing all over us. It was a very happy reunion! We are so happy to be home and so grateful to Melinda for taking such good care of our children at home. Emma was excited to hear that both Maya and Tristan have brown eyes like her. :) Now, we can get busy and get everything ready for these two new little ones. A huge thank-you to all of you for your love and prayers and all your loving posts and emails!
Love,
Jeff and Sarah
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago


6 comments:
Congratulations! I completed my dossier for a Russian adoption a week ago, so it is exciting to read about your trip. I will pray you get a court date quickly.
Yeah, I am so glad your trip went so well!
We are waiting for a referral/registration from Russia...We are with America World and know of the couple you met in Russia, I think. I'm praying everything will go smoothly with the rest of your adoption journey. Did you have to get your 171-H changed to 2 kids? I'm just curious what the logistics are for our reference as we get closer to a referral...heatherlbrandt(at) verizon (dot) net
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com
WhhooHHoooo!!! I am sooo stinking excited to hear all the good news!! You guys were really adventurous!! I am so proud of you. Wish Tim and I could have travelled with you- it would have been such fun.
You have been in my thoughts and prayers and I am so blessed to see your blessings. I am sooo praying for a quick court date for you so you can bring your children home and fill up those love banks!!
Amazing how a short conversation in the airport can tie a heart together when God connects us, isn't it?
Praising Him and thanking Him with you and for you- and I can't wait to see all He has planned for you as you continue this journey!!
Blessings,
Tim, Debbie and Eli Swingle
Hi Jeff and Sarah, I loved reading your blog. I'm not sure how I missed your first round of experiences. You'll have to fill us in on all of it later. I would love to see photos of Maya and Tristan and Emma and Isabelle and Alex. Please send some. You can get my email address off of the family letter. I have a question for you. When we were fostering and then adopted, we went to therapy for our daughter and as a family. Will you be doing any of that? What have the children been through? I would love to hear all about them. Take care. Love, Aunt Melanie
Any news on court date? I am from Omsk blog and waiting patiently to hear good news.
Nancy
Post a Comment