Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Great Day!

It's after midnight here and I'm exhausted, but I just wanted to let you all know that we had a really great day today! We just submitted the medical records to our International Adoption Doctor, and are hopeful that we will be able to make a final decision tomorrow.

As a side note, I slept horribly last night, but the upshoot of that was that we got up early enough to make it down to the Kremlin and finally get tickets to the Armoury. It is an amazing museum! Beautiful faberege eggs, Catherine the Great's wedding and coronation dresses, a whole collection of gorgeous gold horse-drawn carriages that the czars used, and much, much more!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for reporting in! I've been checking the blog all day. Praying for good news tomorrow!

Granny D Fifield said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers all day.
You are not giving many hints about your day from 4:00p.m.on. Probably a good idea but I will be waiting anxiously to hear tomorrow.
Love you both.
Grandma Fifield

Sherri & Tim said...

Hi-- We're enjoying following along on your exciting journey & cannot wait to hear more! Thanks for almost escorting our dossier to Moscow :)! We appreciate your family forwarding it on to the next traveling family and look forward to following in your footsteps soon.

Big prayers from St. Louis!

Sherri & Tim

Anonymous said...

Love your beautiful blog and especially the pictures! Anxiously awaiting what tomorrow brings.
Praying for tender mercies.
Love and hugs,
Sandy