




Tristan was thrilled to win the cake walk!

Maya's school carnival was held in the gym with a few outdoor activities.
The best part of this one was an awesome cardboard box maze castle that filled the middle of the gym.
I was telling Jeff that we should make one of these to put in our unfinished basement, and the man who made it overheard us and said we could have it after the carnival! He was thrilled that it would still get use. We could only take half of it to fit in our space, but we were excited! They dismantled it and brought it to our home, and even supplied the hot glue for Jeff to reassemble it.

Needless to say, it is getting a great deal of use!


3 comments:
I know of no family that has more fun than the Jeff & Sarah John family. Kudos to the school for such fun end of year activities.
Love you all super much!
That is awesome that you got the maze. I am a firm believer that a box is the best toy a child could ever have.
Ah, that's fabulous! What a score for you and the kids... I bet they're in heaven!
Post a Comment