Thursday, July 21, 2011

6-month-old Sebastian

Six months starts my absolute favorite baby stage. Maybe because they are so much more interactive. Maybe because their little personalities start to show. Whatever the reason, we are spending lots of time loving on our cute little baby these days!Oh, to be so flexible! -I don't think I would suck on my toes though.
Sebastian has learned to sit up this month.Nothing makes him happier than being outside and going for stroller rides.He ate his first solids--homemade brown rice cereal. (Not a big hit! --too much texture)The next day we tried sweet potatoes, which he ate in seconds flat!This little guy brings so much joy into our lives!
Discovering grass...

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

He is such a beautiful baby and I know this may sound funny, but I think he looks a lot like Tristan :) Maybe it's the brown hair.

Granny D Fifield said...

Gorgeous pictures of an angel. Soo much joy!!!

Rachel said...

He is so cute!!!!!!!

Annie said...

I agree with you. Six months is the beginning of the "good stuff".

Annie said...

Are you on FB? If so, would you want to "friend" me?

julie Tandberg said...

Such sweet pictures.