Friday, July 22, 2011

Greenfield Village

One of our favorite outings is going to Greenfield Village. In May our good friends Sandy and Robert came with us. We love these two people and we are so grateful for their friendship.
This time there was a large Civil War reenactment at Greenfield. It was an extremely hot day, but still fun!
This Civil War postmaster showed us a period newspaper that had an advertisement for roller blades! Who kn

5 comments:

Rachel said...

looks like you guys had a great time!!!!

Joseph and Kamber said...

I was just looking in your records from the adoption to remind myself of the timing of everything and boy the kids have grown. I forgot how young Alex was. Also I think Sebastian and Tristan look a ton alike. He is such a cute baby.

Granny D Fifield said...

Glad you are using your membership. Is it likely that you will get to use it again before it expires? I'm so glad you have Sandy and Robert to add to the fun... what a blessing.

Annie said...

I have not been to Greenfield Village, ever. Unbelievable for someone who loves history as much as I do (and who ought to have been born a hundred years earlier).

I think I've always been afraid of it being too crowded. I wonder when the best time to go is.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and memories! Thank you so much for including us in your special visit to Greenfield Village. So hot I broke out in a rash-but worth it!
Big hugs to all our precious munchkins,
Sandy & Robert