Tuesday, July 26, 2011

our little Bone Doctor

For Isabelle's kindergarten graduation, the teachers had the kids come dressed as what they want to be when they grow up. They also had prepared little speeches. The 3 boys got to come with me and it was very enjoyable to hear all these cute little munchkins tell about their future aspirations.

For several years now Isabelle has insisted that she is going to be a "bone doctor" when she grows up. She loves to learn the names of bones and about how the body works.We have no idea where this idea or terminology came from. I think it was simply her own idea. We all got a kick out of it because it did not seem to fit with her sweet, gentle personality. However, if she does decide to be an orthopedic surgeon someday, I know she will be the best around![This catch-up post probably seems really outdated as most of you are getting ready for school to start. We still have a month of summer left here in Michigan and so we haven't geared up for school yet. At any rate we have been way to busy playing this summer to blog much, and I have a lot of catching up to do.]

2 comments:

Karlie John said...

We just had to talk Riot to a bone doctor for his broken arm, to bad we didn't know we had one in the family.

Karlie John said...

take not talk, sorry, I should spell check before I post a comment