







Lucky for them, Grandma also brought along some snow from her Rocky Mountains, so that there was finally enough snow to play in outside.


On Saturday, after a morning of playing in the snow, we all went bowling. This was a first for Maya, Tristan and Alex. Everyone loved it!



In between their turns, the kids had tons of fun feeling the air blow out of this vent. I kept panicking that their little fingers would get squished.
After bowling we ate at a restaurant, where the kids were absolute angels and got to try calamari (although we didn't tell them what it was at first since they were enjoying it so much), and then we topped off the day by taking them to see Princess & the Frog. The movie theater was another first for M & T & A. They loved it! The show was fun, but I didn't like all the voodoo stuff--seemed a bit much for a kid show. Actually I think all the Disney villains are overdone. Anyways, despite having all of the kids visit the restroom before the show, we had to take two of them out during the show for another visit, and after the show we found that Alex had gone ahead and peed right there in his chair! We should have been smart enough to limit the lemonade at the restaurant. Luckily only a little soaked through his pants onto the chair, but it makes you think twice about sitting down on a theater chair, doesn't it? I think we will probably watch movies in the comfort of our own home for a while longer. :)
Thanks again Grandma for an awesome time! We love you!!!


3 comments:
It is me to thank you. I had a wonderful time. Thanks for the pictures.
But when did I get so old? Mercy!!!
Looks like a blast. I especially love the bowling pics.... there's just something about little ones trying to manage an 8 pound ball! :)
This looks like so much fun! I love it when grandparents come to visit. Jacob was asking me just a minute ago when his grandma was going to come to his house. We treasure those times.
Also, I would love to join you in your triathalon . . . except that I would be dead in the first ten minutes. You have inspired me, though. I am currently doing a training program called Couch Potato to 5K. (hee, hee) I figure I need to start somewhere. Maybe someday I'll do a triathalon, too. Thanks for the inspiration! You are amazing!
Post a Comment