Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Digital Scrappin again!

Okay, so over the holiday, I finally got my act in gear and started Alex's baby book. He's only 2 and a half years old! Maybe I can get it done before his 3rd birthday. I know I still have Maya and Tristan's lifebooks to go, so I am trying to catch up.

I am happy to report that I have really made some headway on this project. The beauty of digital scrappin' is that I can steal, reuse and modify layouts and elements from Isabelle's baby book that I finished last February. In fact, I have just completed the 24th page of Alex's book tonight!

Here's the first page:
Another favorite:And a 2 page spread:
Can't believe my baby has grown up so much and so fast! He was an incredibly good baby, and these were such sweet, precious days.

7 comments:

said...

Just love your pages. I have been looking into switching to Digital for awhile now, what software did you use?

Granny D Fifield said...

Way to go! What time of day do you work on your scrapping?

Amy said...

Just beautiful pages!!

ckm said...

Beautiful! I need to start digi scrapping again ... I use Digital Image Suite, but need to figure out how to use Photoshop.

Sarah said...

I use Photoshop and InDesign, and I have been scrapping every chance I get--usually at nap time and after bedtime. I am a woman on a mission! :)

Jeannie and Freddy said...

AMAZING! Have no idea on how I could create something like that..mom's like you amaze me;)

Carina said...

Wow! Totally amazing! You are quite talented! I have recently started with the digital as well. I am VERY behind and it feels overwhelming, but your pages make me motivated to keep going. Way to go!!