Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bookworms

Had to post this pic. Over the weekend I buckled down and hit the treadmill in the morning and when I came back upstairs this is what I found:

2 little bookworms snuggled up in my bed!

(Emma sends her thanks again to Great Grandma Call for sending Rapunzel's Revenge for Christmas. She is loving its comic book style. I think this is her third time reading it.)

2 comments:

photomom said...

Yeah! Aren't moments like these so precious. I love to see kiddos doing things like this. They'll have such nice childhood memories to cement a friendship when their older! :) I know I have great memories with my sister and she's 9 years older than me. Emma and Isabelle are set!

Amy said...

thanks for tagging me! I love reading -- it's a great escape! The book I am reading is "Adoption Parenting - Creating a Toobox, Building Connections". I have to admit attachment is one of my biggest concerns -- Little T showed lots of signs of being able to attach (she loved her caretaker) - but it's still a scary process. So I have been trying to read up on lots of attachment books. I was telling Angie (FL) that I wanted a "to do list" of all things attachment and while most books talk about it, I wanted suggestions. She recommended this book. It's probably the best for suggestions, but it's not a "smooth read". Good tips though!