Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Visit from Grandma and Grandpa, day 3

Sunday, was their last day here and since we had a few extra hands, we decided to take Maya and Tristan for their first day at church. They were very well behaved and had tons of fun playing in nursery with Isabelle. Before we left for church we took these photos:

2 comments:

Joseph and Kamber said...

I'm glad to see all the smiley faces. It's amazing what can be so scary for the first time. I'm glad you were all able to go to church together. We did that the first Sunday home. Of course, Katya stayed with us the whole time, but Daniel wanted to be big and go with the kids. I love the matching dresses.

Tamara said...

LOVE these photos and the photos with your Mom and Dad. What a great couple of days! Precious!