Today I clipped everyone's nails and realized I was in charge of 100 pudgy little fingers and toes! Well, Emma's aren't so pudgy anymore. :)
More later! I've been a little busy! :)
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago
Michigan |
Moscow |
3 comments:
Just think of all the things 100 pudgy fingers can do!
Think about one very tired Mom undoing all those things:)
Sarah! I'm so amazed by you and cannot read your blog without tearing up! You and Jeff are such amazingly caring people and I'm grateful to know you! If I could send you anything it would be energy, but amazingly enough, when you have such little bodies, minds, and hearts depending on you, your somehow able to constantly find enough! God Bless You and your beautiful Family!
Sarah, you forgot one set of fingers and toes...your own count tooo, so actually you have 120 to care for...
We thought it was funny that you figured it up and what a round number it was, so round your forgot to count your own.
Post a Comment