About a month ago I had a little one-on-one time with Alex and I took out some paper and traced his hands. He loved this, and then totally surprised me by writing his name below the drawing! I have not worked with him on spelling his name, or writing letters, or anything yet--he's only 2 for heaven's sakes! I guess he has just soaked it up from all our work with the other munchkins.

After he was done, he turned the page over and traced his own hands, and then wrote his name again. This time he ran out of room for the "X" ("criss-cross" as he calls it), so he stuck it over in front of the "A." So sweet! I love this smart little guy!

His favorite coloring book is themed on the "Incredibles." He sometimes colors, but usually he will sit there for a very long time drawing tiny little circles that represent various people or things.



The other day I captured the sweetest little sight--Emma and Alex sitting on the couch together, each immersed in their own book.
2 comments:
Dear Sarah you have made my day!!!! The pictures are gorgeous and warm my heart. I am so lucky. Thank you thank you.
Oh my gosh! What wonderful children you have! Seriously artistic for only being 2. Also how sweet is that the siblings would sit on the same couch to read a good book. You are an amazing mom!
Post a Comment