My kids wolfed this dessert down in no time flat--with a little help from Jeff and I, of course. I love how summery and refreshing it is. Here's the recipe if you want to give it a try:Fruit Pizza
Crust Ingredients:
¼ cup butter-softened
1 egg
¾ cup sugar
1 1/3 cup flour
½ tsp. soda
1 tsp. cream of tartar
Mix together first three ingredients, then add the next three.
Press into a 13” or 14” pizza pan, or a 9x13 pan.
Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes. Cool.
Filling Ingredients:
8 oz. cream cheese
½ cup sugar
2 Tbls. pineapple juice
Mix filling ingredients and spread over the cooled crust.
Top with your favorite fruit—bananas not recommended.
Notes:
--You can double the recipe and use a cookie sheet with sides.
--The more colors the better, for example, strawberries, mandarin oranges, crushed pineapple, kiwis, blueberries and purple grapes.
Enjoy!


3 comments:
I want the recipe for the little girl. But I'm going to try the fruit pizza.
YUM-O! This is one of my favorite desserts ever! I need to make one pronto!
I second Grandma's idea... a recipe for darling little Isabelle seems just as delicious! The dessert looks totally scrumptious. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment