Tuesday, December 15, 2009

For the record

Due to computer problems, and just a very busy time of year, I haven't been able to post much the last couple months. Our schedule hasn't eased around here, but our computer problems have, so I am going to do a little catching up around here--for the record.

Let's start with October. The kids couldn't wait until the leaves fell from the trees in the yard. As soon as they started to change color they wanted them to fall to the ground.We are faithful storytime attendees around here. Our small local library has a "Music & Movement" storytime that the kids love. They intersperse the stories with singing and dancing, and I love watching them all participate.


We were able to go to Greenfield Village again with some friends. It was just as wonderful the 2nd time around. Here's where I wrote about our first time there. The kids love riding the steam engine, and in the old cars and, of course, on the antique carousel.
We went to the Henry Ford Museum too while we were down there, and they happened to have a big lego exhibit open while we were there. It was themed on the Middle Ages. I love Emma's fierce jousting expression, and my cute little dragons.

1 comment:

Granny D Fifield said...

Yeah your back on the air!!!! Love you.