Tuesday, May 15, 2012

St. Patty's Day

This year St. Patrick's Day was on a Saturday, so Lucky Charms with green milk started off a nice lazy day together. While Daddy finished painting Emma's room (we had got her teal paint for her birthday like she wanted), I took the kids to one of our favorite nearby parks.

It was all about slides again for Sebastian, while Emma lead the others around the playground in an exciting spy adventure. Then we walked over to the pond to feed the ducks and geese. Sebastian was VERY excited!


 Alex made this fun leprechaun hat in preschool, and for dinner I made shamrock biscuits to go with our cheese and broccoli soup.

 



1 comment:

Granny D Fifield said...

A family that knows how to have fun! Thanks for the blog kuz then I have fun too :D Love you all. Happy Birthday A.