She had her closest friends come over for some serious party games. We started with "Ask Emma,"

and then the Candy Bar game, which was hilarious.


That got everyone craving more chocolate, so we took a break for brownie cake and mint moose tracks and opened presents.

Then we headed back down to the party zone to play a game involving kleenex boxes and ping pong balls,
and finished with the star attraction, Deal or No Deal. The girls absolutely loved playing this game!

I made these gumball necklaces for the girls' party favors. Here is the website that tells you how to make them. The girls all loved them!--in fact we had to have them roll the dice to determine the order they got to pick out one to take home.

The girls finished off the night with some silly string madness. Two guests had already left before we thought to take a group photo.
I made necklaces for Maya and Isabelle too. Unfortunately, Maya ate some of hers before I could get a photo!
Happy Birthday Emma! I feel very lucky to be your mom. Thank you for being so responsible and helpful and fun to be with. It is wonderful to have the amount of trust and friendship that we do. I love you completely!


3 comments:
Darling idea with the necklaces. I really love it! It sounds like your birthday was a wonderful success, Emma. Happy 11th from all of us!
Me too, I love you ever so much and I feel very lucky to be your grandmother as well as Mom to your Mom!
Oh my heavens! What a party! They all looked like a blast. You are such an amazing mom!!
Post a Comment