The kids love our little disco ball!

The wii and the basement toys kept the kids entertained so that the adults could play their own games!

We always have a "kid countdown" at 10pm. This time we went outside for it and did noisemakers and sparklers. It was a big success!


After this we usually put the little ones to bed, but they were all being so good and having so much fun that we let them all stay up till midnight for the first time (except Sebastian, of course). Two hardy families stuck it out with us till the bewitching hour. We filled the time with the bead game and virgin pina coladas. yum!
I am so happy to look forward to another fabulous year with this handsome man of mine! Happy New Year!


3 comments:
I'm so glad to be invited to your New Years party. It helps to enjoy the pictures. You are such a fun party gal! Sooo much energy
Looks like a fantastic time, Sarah. So fun! Great pic of you and Jeff too. Love you all!
How fun! That's awesome that you guys had the kids all stay up till midnight. Unfortunately I think I am getting too old to make it past 11. Fun memories for your kids!
Post a Comment