
I have to say that I am the proud mommy of 3 sweet little boys! :) Tristan and Alex relish their big brother status. Tristan is always asking to kiss Sebastian's little cheek. Who can blame them? They are SO delicious!
Alex has an amazing attention span and very well developed fine motor skills. He loves to draw and color!
These two found a new favorite hiding place. I think all children must do this at some point. It has been fun for them to have the mornings to play together before Tristan goes off to preschool in the afternoon.
I love this photo for two reasons. First, I don't know why, but Alex looks so grown-up to me here, talking on my Blackberry. It reminds me that this little baby of mine will be 4 in just a few short months! And, second, he is talking to his daddy, telling him that he kept his pull-up dry last night. He is doing this now more often than not. You can see how he is very proud of himself. I love it!I feel so blessed to have these three precious boys in my life!


1 comment:
Thanks for sharing all these. It is so fun to see and read what you've written. Thanks for the blog book you gave me for Christmas. You are a wonderful mother and wife. I appreciate all you do more than I'm able to express. I love you!
Post a Comment