So adorable. I have more pictures of my youngest ones - due to digital cameras. My oldest started to complain about the lack of photos of her so would steal my camera and started taking self portraits. Now I have tons of my older kids doing fun self portraits ...
AAHH! He's so dang cute! Okay, I am officially baby hungry..again. I know, I know, I still have a 4 month old. But, seriously, Sebastian is so dang cute I want another.
Thanks for taking an interest in our family! Please leave comments to our posts! We would love to hear from all of you. This blog was started to record our adventures in the adoption world four years ago. Now it has become more of a family blog.
8 comments:
So adorable. I have more pictures of my youngest ones - due to digital cameras. My oldest started to complain about the lack of photos of her so would steal my camera and started taking self portraits. Now I have tons of my older kids doing fun self portraits ...
AAHH! He's so dang cute! Okay, I am officially baby hungry..again. I know, I know, I still have a 4 month old. But, seriously, Sebastian is so dang cute I want another.
He really is just so beautiful!
Incredible handsome!! Obviously bright. And totally healthy!!!
Incredible handsome!! Obviously bright. And totally healthy!!!
Wow, he's really looking like a John. So cute.
He is so precious!!!
gorgeous pics! gorgeous baby!! I had not had a chance to see him closely until yesterday. He is darn cute!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment