
We've all been having fun holding him, soaking up his sweet little spirit and kissing those yummy cheeks!



Sebastian developed a definite preference for Grandpa during this time. Often he could only be comforted by Grandpa's magic touch. I wasn't sure how he was going to function when Grandpa had to go back to Montana.
They had lots of naps together! :)While Grandma and Grandpa were here, we were able to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary with them! Here they are with a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake I made. Yum! Here's the recipe.
Way to go Mom and Dad! We are so grateful for your righteous example and loving support!


4 comments:
1 month already! Why does pregnancy take FFFOOORRRREEEVVVEEEEERRRR and these little ones grow up too quickly? My oldest is heading off to college in a couple of months. Sigh. Give him a hug and kiss for me.
BEAUTIFUL! Love it all. Congrats to Jeff's mom and dad too.
I love the way he is eating you up in that first picture. They are all wonderful. The picture of Emma and Tristan is a special keeper.
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you've been able to have grandparents there to share in the joy, too! Happy Anniversary Marvin and Louise!
Post a Comment