Monday, January 24, 2011

Our Family Nativity Video

Finally, I finished editing our little family nativity reenactment from Christmas Eve! I am so excited to surprise the kids with it for Family Home Evening tonight! I was surprised how much I enjoyed creating this little film. It has been years since I worked with video editing software. The video is set to the actual New Testament text and some beautiful music. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

That was so pretty! What a great thing to have to share with them when they are older!

I had to laugh at Grandpa being the donkey :) He's a good sport!

ckm said...

That is beautiful! I see this being a yearly tradition of watching this during the holiday season (and of course acting it out too!).

Granny D Fifield said...

My heart is so warm and my head is so full of images of all of you watching this tonight. I'm sure you will watch it many times in the future and so will I. It is so very precious!