Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Today marks two weeks to go till my due date! At my appointment on Friday, my doctor said she didn't think I would make it till then though. I am already dialated to a 3 and 80% effaced, so my body is definitely ready. I guess we'll see what Sebastian has in mind. I dialated early with the others as well. If nothing else, at least it is motivating me to finish up some projects and get things ready to go.

6 comments:

Granny D Fifield said...

Counting the days.

My micro. checks out with others - possibly on your end?

ckm said...

Can't wait!

Carina said...

Yeah!!! That end is so tricky. I hope that the next two weeks are as pain free as possible. Can't wait to meet the new babe!

Kristi said...

Hooray!!! Can't wait to hear that he is here! Let us know when you plan to bless him.

Kimberly said...

I hope everything is smooth sailing from here! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little guy!

photomom said...

Counting the days! We're so happy for you and the whole family. It's such a sweet, special time. I bet the kids are just beside themselves. We'll be in touch!