Thursday, June 3, 2010

Exciting News!

The holidays this year will be extra special as we are expecting a brand new little baby to join our family! Baby is due the end of November, and everyone around here is totally excited to meet this new little person!

I have been blessed with great health, just a lot of fatigue. The kids love to talk to the baby and give it hugs. Mommy likes all the hugs. :)

10 comments:

photomom said...

Oh yeah! Baby, baby, baby! Biggest congrats... well, at least we can be pregnant for a while together. We'll be waiting to hear what gender this little one is. November happens to be a very exciting month in this family too so fabulous timing... we'll celebrate all month long for you! :)

Jeannie and Freddy said...

You are pregnant? WOW! Congrats!

Carina said...

Wahooo!!! Congrats! It is so exciting to anticipate a newborn in the house. I'm sure your kids will be super helpful!

Jeanette said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!!

Joseph and Kamber said...

Congratulations. It has been great to see my little Russians heal with the arrival of a new baby. I'm not sure why, but their attachment became even stronger.

ckm said...

Yahoo! Congrats! What wonderful news and you will have so many wonderful helpers as well! Wish you were closer ...

Hugs from a distance off!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Wow wee!!! Congrats to you all! This is one lucky baby to have such wonderful parents and amazing brothers and sisters!

Kimberly said...

Hooray! One more very lucky baby to join your amazing family! I'm glad you're feeling well, Sarah! I hope that continues.

Amy said...

Congrats!!! Spectacular news!

Granny D Fifield said...

Wonderful Mothers Day present!! You definitely surprised me this time. I am very thrilled!