The last 48 hours have been extremely unpleasant for me. I have been very sick. Today when I went to the doctor she found that I had a bad case of strep and an ear infection, and quickly gave me a shot in the bottom to jumpstart my recovery, which I was very grateful for. The best part of the whole visit, of course, was the ultrasound. It was so cute seeing the little tyke move around in there! She didn't have to tell me whether it was a boy or girl, I saw right off that it was definitely a boy!!! He is healthy and in the 64% for size. We are all thrilled around here! Even though all my girls voted for a girl, they all seemed very happy anyway. Maya asked if she could see him. I think she thought I had delivered while I was at the doctor's!
6 comments:
Congratulations! Now you'll have even threes! Boys are so much fun.
Congratulations, I'm so excited for you guys!!!
It seems very right that our little one is a boy. Don't ask me why, it just does. We are sooo excited.
Congratulations on your expected little one! Wow!
And, I hope you feel better soon!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! And, hope you are feeling better by now!
3 older girls and 3 younger boys, I can see the fun they're going to have later on. Congratulations.
Post a Comment