This Friday I have my first ultrasound scheduled. I will be just a day shy of 16 weeks, so it may be too early to tell, but I am really hoping we will find out if this new little munchkin is a boy or girl.
Not to influence anyone, but the Chinese lunar calendar says it will be a boy, and it has been right on all of my pregnancies. Of course, it has been wrong on all 3 of my girlfriend's kids. :)
So what is everybody's vote?
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago


6 comments:
Girl
What does the pencil test say? Thread a needle and stick the needle in the eraser of a pencil. Have another female - I guess a guy could do it too - hold the thread with sharpened pencil tip over your wrist. Make sure it is still before you start your test. Circles indicate girl. Back and forth is a boy. The pencil test shows all of your pregnancies in order.
Your pencil should read circle (Emma), back and forth (Alex) and then what your baby is.
The pencil trick was 100% correct on me - I'm not sure about how it shows your adorable adopted children. So, I'd say the pencil trick is for your own natural children.
I'm so excited for you. I'll say girl ...
Grandma votes girl
Gracie votes girl! ;)
I'd go with the boy. Why break tradition?
My guess is boy - CONGRATULATIONS!!! What exciting news - I could not be happier for you both, and the kids!! :)
Post a Comment