I cannot describe the feelings I felt having my first child take this important step in following in the footsteps of Christ. It was so amazing! I am so proud of Emma and what a beautiful daughter of God she is.Emma started taking piano lessons last summer, and she performed for her first time at her baptism. She played a song called "Choose the Right." I think I was more nervous than she was, but there was no need, she did beautifully!

Emma and her friend Rebekah chose to have their baptism together. This made it extra special for both of them. Emma was also thrilled when her friend Rachel from school came with her mom to the baptism!
Emma has a wonderful Primary teacher, Sis. Crooks! The beautiful wrist corsage was sent to her by her Grandpa Fifield, who wished he could have been there.
Despite all the events going on during this time, we were still able to accomplish several projects around the house. It is amazing what you can do with 6 extra adult hands around! :) One of the projects was building a bench for our kitchen table. Jeff and his Dad did amazing work! I was so happy to get the highchair out of my kitchen, and Alex is so happy to join the family at the table!
Another project that I finished up was Isabelle's baby book! Yeah! It was my first digital scrapbooking project. 3 more kids to go. :)Here are a couple sample spreads:



5 comments:
Beatiful book -- did you do it digital?
I was consumed with emotion to hear of your sealing. For us it really made the adoption complete. They are our kids and now they're our kids forever. Congrats to Emma on her baptism. We will be doing the same thing this summer. Thanks for letting us have a glimpse into your life.
Kamber
PS. I love to photo pages. I just started scrapbooking digitally and love any tips anyone wants to send my way.
What a great idea to scrapbook those baby books digitally! They are beautiful. The baptism and sealing pics are beautiful as well. What a fabulous month for your family!
Tell Jeff I was very impressed with the bench. It looks like a great match to your existing table. I bet you love it!
We miss you guys and wish we could have been there for everything! We keep you in our prayers every day and think of you often.
Love from all of us!
Good Work! That is a TON of things going on, and you made it!
Congratulations on your sealing and on Emma's baptism.
I love the new bench. It looks awesome with your table!
And good work braving the online scrapbook thing. I may get there someday....
Congratulations on your daughter's baptism!
Did you use Scrapblog for the album? I love it. But it can eat up time!
Post a Comment