Monday, March 8, 2010

Books That Change You & the Way You Think

A few weeks ago I finished reading a book that has changed both my perspective and some of my behaviors. It takes a pretty powerful book to do both of those to a reader, so I thought I would share it with you. The book is called, The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands.
I would say that my husband and I have a really great marriage, but this book has made it even better. I highly recommend it! It will bring more happiness to your life. Read what my sister-in-law had to say about this book here.

I remember when I first read Parenting with Love & Logic, I was totally blown away. What an eye-opener it was for me. It totally changed how I approached parenting. A couple other huge ones for me are The Color Code and The Five Love Languages.
What are your favorite life-changing books?

3 comments:

Carina said...

Yes! Thank you! I have read half these books and DEFINITELY agree with you! They are absolutely amazing. I just went to half.com to order the other 2 I haven't read. Thanks for sharing! I am always looking for great insightful books.

photomom said...

Glad to hear you liked the book, Sarah. It made quite the impression on me as well. Here's to an even happier marriage! :)

David and Jana said...

I definitly want those books. I've done the color code and I love the 5 love languages. The first one I read was the 5 love languages for children. Thanks for sharing.
One of my favorites is The Parenting Breakthrough by Merrilee Browne Boyack