Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Robins, Hide and Seek & More!

Quickly, before May disappears in a few hours, I thought I would get a start on catching up a few of our May happenings.
Early in May Emma discovered 4 little baby robins that had just hatched in their cozy little nest in a pine tree in our backyard. They were so cute! Later we got to watch them as they hopped around the yard with their mommy. We couldn't believe how fast they grew!One of our favorite games around here is Hide & Seek. The kids never tire of it and usually they just hide in the same spot every time. Here are some of their favorite spots:
Tristan thought as long as his eyes were covered, we couldn't see him. :)

Mother's Day this year was lots of fun. All my gifts were homemade and full of love.

Emma and I went to a Mother/Daughter activity for Mother's Day where we learned about gardening and then made a planter with an old shoe.

I found Maya peacefully doodling one afternoon and it was just so beautiful I had to try to capture it. She is such a sweetheart!

2 comments:

David and Jana said...

How fun! I love the flowers ina shoe project! I love seeing your busy life!

photomom said...

Yeah! Fun post. I bet the robins were a highlight for your kiddos. Someday soon we'll post as well... if I can get my act together! :)