Life has been a bit busy around here, but I thought I would take a minute to post and let you know that we are very close to being ready a full 24 hours before we leave for Moscow! This is mainly due to my awesome sister-in-law who flew out here on Wednesday night to help with the kids while we got ready and while we are away. Thank you Melinda!!!
We have over 100 pounds of orphanage donations that we have collected! It is mainly clothes and blankets, but also medicine, vitamins, and toys. A huge thank-you to everyone who contributed! We plan to do it all again for the next trip as well. We had a scare when the airlines reduced the rules to one allowed checked piece of luggage, but when we checked into it we found international flights are still allowing 2.
We are both soooo excited to meet these children! We plan to post to the blog each day, so follow along and please leave comments as it makes it feel like you all aren't quite so far away.
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago


4 comments:
Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!
Good luck to you guys!!!! I Can't wait to see what they look like!
I just noticed the Michigan clock! We live in Michigan, too. Where are you? We are in Lansing.
Hope all is well this time around. We are thinking of you each day and hope to hear good news soon.
Post a Comment